Volunteering sign up has ended! Thank you for all your submissions.
PMX Events, LLC.
Celebrity Fan Fest Code of Conduct
PMX Events, LLC (“Event Management”) mission is to create a fun, safe, comfortable, and enjoyable Celebrity Fan Fest (“Event”) for all attendees. Purchase of admission to Celebrity Fan Fest is consent of the Event Code of Conduct stated herein.
Management, Celebrity Talent, Vendors, Hotel staff, Sponsors, Volunteers and Attendees are all subject to this anti-harassment policy. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior or unruly behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, Event Management may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the Event with no refund and/or possibly notifying law enforcement.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of conference staff immediately. Event staff can be identified as they are wearing Event t-shirt and staff lanyard and badge.
Event Management welcomes cosplay costumes. All costumes must conform to the following:
- All attendees and those wearing a costume must agree to be checked by security and have their costume inspected.
- All costumes must comply with local laws.
- Celebrity Fan Fest is a family friendly event. Cosplay items that are deemed as vulgar including nudity and body paint/sheer material in lieu of clothing is not permitted.
- No bare feet.
- No sharp protrusions or spikes.
- Please keep your costume from extending more than six inches (6”) from your body in any direction. There can be exceptions if the item is collapsible or retractable (i.e. a tail).
- No firearms, knives or real swords are permitted.
- Realistic looking replica firearms are not allowed, including those marked with an orange tip.
- Any firearm props must look harmless to the average viewer (essentially, they should not look realistic or threatening).
- No projectiles should be used on hotel property.
- No laser pointers or high-intensity lights that can hurt the eyes.
Bag Check & Prohibited Items
All attendees must go through a metal detector security check prior to entering Event. Bag checks may be performed at various entry locations. Wanding and metal detectors may be used at some locations as well.
No food or beverages (including alcohol) may be brought into the Event. No pets (excluding service animals) are allowed. No smoking, vaping, or use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited throughout the Event. Absolutely no functioning props or weapons are allowed. Only active on-duty San Antonio Police Officers may carry firearms within the Event. All other persons are strictly prohibited regardless of license or status.
Filming, Recording & Photography
Attendees acknowledge that they will and consent to be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded as a condition of attendance of the Event. By entering the Event premises, each Attendee relinquishes any reasonable expectation of privacy and grants PMX Events, LLC an irrevocable, royalty and attribution-free right to use, publish and otherwise exploit any photograph, motion picture, image, recording, or any other record of attendance during the Event, in whole or in part, in perpetuity for any promotional or other commercial purpose.
Non-commercial photography and filming for personal use, including social media, is allowed only when it is not disruptive to the Event or other attendees. Photography or recording of any panel discussions is prohibited.