Volunteering sign up has ended! Thank you for all your submissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t see the topic you need help with email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
When and where is Celebrity Fan Fest 2021?
- Celebrity Fan Fest 2021 will be located at Six Flag Fiesta Texas over 10 days—Friday, July 30th to Sunday, August 8th. Show hours, celebrity schedules and much more will be listed on the Plan Your Visit page as soon as available.
When do admission tickets go on sale for the Celebrity Fan Fest 2021 Show at Six Flags?
- Tickets go on sale on June 1, 2021. Click the Buy Tickets button for admission tickets as well as to purchase celebrity photo ops and autographs.
When will I receive my June 2021 admission pass transferred from the cancelled June 2020 show?
(This includes Platinum, Gold, 4-Day, 3-Day, and 2-Day June 2020 passes purchased between September 1, 2019 through October 27, 2019)
These passholders will receive a voucher valid for the same number of admission days that they originally purchased. It will be sent via email. If you have one of these passes and don’t receive notification by June 1, 2021, please email us at email@example.com to resolve.
What if I already have a Six Flags Fiesta ticket or Season Pass?
- Only a Celebrity Fan Fest pass grants access to all Celebrity Fan attractions. An existing Six Flags pass holder can purchase a Celebrity Fan Fest All Access pass to gain access to all attractions including celebrity panels. Some Fan Fest programming including Vendor Village, Artist Alley and the Gotham Car Show are available for all guests in the Park regardless of what admission ticket they have.
Can I upgrade my admission pass to VIP?
- Go into your GrowTix order confirmation email
- click on the green button that says, “Upgrade!”
- select the ticket type you want to upgrade to and pay the difference in price.
Can I transfer my admission pass to someone else?
Yes, please follow the instructions below to transfer your pass to another person:
- Go into your GrowTix confirmation email to access your order.
- Look for your name on the order confirmation and click the blue edit button.
- Enter the name of the person who you are transferring the ticket to and hit “Update Name”.
- Next, click the blue “Product Options” button to select how to send the ticket to your friend. It’s a good idea to do both of the following to be sure your friend has ability to use the ticket safely.
- Print and physically give the QR code voucher to them to bring to the event
- Send a text message with the QR code to their phone number
What health and safety measures will be in place at the show?
Celebrity Fan Fest 2021 will be at Six Flags Fiesta Texas and will follow the health and safety measures at the Park. Recently, NEW safety updates based on CDC and local health guidance have been implemented.
- Face coverings are not mandatory. We recommend that guests who have NOT received a COVID-19 vaccine wear a face-covering during the show.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit including frequently washing your hands and using hand sanitizer located throughout our parks.
- The Park remains dedicated to maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards within all our attractions and facilities.
- The safety and health of all guests and team members is our top priority, and we will continue to update protocols with consultation from infectious disease experts.
How do autographs work?
- All autograph options for Celebrities will be available at Celebrity Fan Fest online.
Will they sign my _____?
- Celebrity Fan Fest has a strict weapon ban for metal, glass, plexiglass and stone weapons. Guests will not sign any body part. Celebrity Guests may choose, at their discretion, not to sign any items they cannot read or do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.
What other rules should I be aware of during the autograph sessions?
- Handshakes are allowed. Kissing, hugging or any other inappropriate touching is NOT allowed. Inappropriate images may not be signed by the guests and could also cause your removal from the event. To protect their health, some celebrities may choose to have plexiglass shield in place at their autograph booth.
Are autograph send-ins being accepted?
- Depending on the celebrity, autograph send-ins may be accepted. Please visit SWAU to see what send-in opportunities are available.
How do photo ops work?
- There are 2 ways to get your picture with a celebrity–professional photo ops and photo selfies. With a professional photo op, you receive an 8’X10” glossy photo taken by a professional photographer with backdrop. With a photo selfie, your cell phone takes the photo. Not all celebrities are available for photo selfies. Please refer to celebrity schedules when available to plan your schedule. Pricing varies according to the photo op chosen.
Professional Photo Ops
Please arrive for your Professional Photo Op 20 minutes prior to the Photo Op scheduled time. Arriving too early for your Photo Op will cause congestion at the photo queue entrance, and greatly hinder our staff in queuing fans. Please help us create a smooth experience for everyone.
- Please understand that a Photo Op is not a meet and greet, but it is a rapidly moving process. It is important you listen for prompts from the line attendants and the photographer to ensure you get the best photo possible.
- Parents of underage children may wait in line with them. If you have special needs or are caring for a special needs fan, please speak with our line staff before entering the queue area
When you enter the Photo Op room, please have your valid Photo Op card / QR code in hand, and ready to present. Have all backpacks, purses, jackets, lanyards, or any items you do not want in the photo off and ready to place on the table provided inside. You will not be more than a couple of steps from your items.
How many fans can be in a single Professional Photo Op with one ticket?
- For each ticket purchased, you may have two persons (adults or Youth older than 12 years old) in the photo.
- For every two adults or youth in the photo, you may have up to 4 children under the age of 12 years old.
Day Specific tickets and group designations:
- Tickets are sold on a day specific basis.
- Your ticket must be used on the day you select. It is not valid for other days unless otherwise indicated.
Do I need Admission to get a Professional Photo Op?
- Yes. Admission is required in addition to the price of the photo op. Some VIP passes have a photo op and/or autograph included with admission. Click on the icon next to each ticket for specific information on that ticket. Existing Six Flags season pass and ticket holders can purchase photo ops and autographs directly at the sales desk in those designated areas.
What if I miss my Photo Op?
- Refunds will not be granted for missed photo ops. However, you may be able exchange your Photo Op ticket for another available Photo Op ticket at Photo Op sales & redemption. However, this is NOT guaranteed. We strongly suggest you be sure to check the Photo Op schedule for changes as the show date approaches, and even the day of the show.
- As stated previously, be sure to be 15-30 minutes early for your photo op, we are not responsible for the length of time any Photo Op lasts as some photo ops only last a matter of minutes. This means if you arrive even two minutes after some photo ops start times, you may miss your chance.
Can I do a specific pose in my photo?
- Not all guests can accommodate poses or props during their Photo Ops. You will be informed prior to entering the op booth whether poses are possible with a specific guest.
- If allowed, please try to have a pose in mind that can be quickly explained and is not unreasonably elaborate.
- Photo ops are a very quick moving process and some poses are simply not possible. Hugs and handshakes are generally acceptable but are ultimately at the discretion of each of our celebrity guests.
Please be very respectful of our celebrity guests and other fans in line. Keep hands above the waist & visible at all times.
- Be sure to listen for special instructions for each celebrity guest.
NO AUTOGRAPHS, PERSONAL PHOTO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO OP ROOM.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of the guests as well as other fans, there is absolutely no kissing the guests or asking to be kissed by them. Attempting to kiss a guest may result in the loss of your Photo Op without refund.
- Glasses often glare or make it very difficult for the photographer to see if you blinked, so please try to remove them if possible. If you cannot remove them, please be sure to try and tilt the glasses down away from the lights for the best possible photo.
- Our photographers watch for blinks, however, sometimes they are missed. If when you pick up your print and you realize you blinked, please let us know immediately to ensure the guest is still in the room, and we will put you back in for a retake if possible.
Getting Your Photo:
- Just follow the brightly colored tape stripe on the floor at the Photo Op room exit. It will guide you to the print pickup area where your print will be handed to you in about 45-60 seconds.
- Digital downloads are included FREE with each Professional Photo. Instructions are at the photo booth area
Can I bring a camera?
- Professional cameras (including DSLR) will not be permitted in Celebrity Fan Fest attractions unless you are a registered member of the press that has received proper credentials issued by Celebrity Fan Fest or PMX Events in advance of the Celebrity Fan Fest event. No zoom lens attachments on any camera type are allowed.
When is photography restricted?
- Flash photography and video recording are not allowed during the main stage panels.
Are selfie sticks allowed?
- No, selfie sticks are not permitted into the venue.
Are tripods allowed?
- No. To ensure the best experience for all our guests, tripods are not allowed.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Law enforcement or our staff may remove anyone from the event at any time, without refunding their admission, if their behavior violates our policy.
- Please remember that “Cosplay Is Not Consent,” and ask before photographing or touching anyone!
- Allowed Items:
- Drawstring Bags
- Tote Bags
- Baby & Diaper Bags
- Poster Tubes
- Art Portfolio Carriers & Cases
- All bags and items carried by guests are subject to search. Celebrity Fan Fest guests will go through security screening BEFORE entering the event.
- No roller carts or large bags are allowed, except for strollers for children.
Celebrity Fan Fest Freaky Car Show tickets purchased on this site are non-refundable. Please be sure you have selected the correct number of tickets before completing your purchase. Celebrity Fan Fest and Six Flags Fiesta Texas do not offer refunds, rainchecks, or exchanges. Tickets are void if resold. Pricing adjustments will not be made for previous orders based on past or future promotions or sale prices. Ticket valid dates are listed in the product information. Six Flags reserves the right to change operating hours. Always check operating hours and schedule at Six Flags Fiesta Texas before visiting the Park.