Volunteering sign up has ended! Thank you for all your submissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t see the topic you need help with email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
(This includes Platinum, Gold, 4-Day, 3-Day, and 2-Day June 2020 passes purchased between September 1, 2019 through October 27, 2019 transferred to the July/August 2021 show.)
- These passholders will receive a voucher valid for the same admission and options they originally purchased. The voucher is emailed directly from the Growtix system. Past passholders should email info@PMXEvents.com with any questions.
- Tickets can be easily transferred to another person from your confirmation page, which is linked in your confirmation email by clicking “View Your Order Online.”
- Navigate to the ticket, select “edit” next to the name, and then update the Name, Email Address, and Phone Number for the new ticket recipient and then select “Update Ticket.”
- Tickets can be printed via the confirmation page of your order, which is linked in your confirmation email by clicking “View Your Order Online.”
- Select the drop-down menu next to “Your Order,” which provides various printing options for your complete order. You may also print individual tickets by selecting the “Product Options” button under each ticket on your order.
- Any available upgrades for your tickets or products can easily be processed from your confirmation page, which is linked in the confirmation email by clicking “View Your Order Online.”
- On your confirmation page, you will see a green bar under the list of tickets and products that says “Upgrade Your Products.” You will then be navigated to a page to make your upgrade selections and process any additional fees.
- Celebrity autographs are sold online, in-person at the celebrity autograph table, and/or in-person at the Event sales desk based on availability.
- All autograph options will be listed on the Super Hero Car Show & Comic Con site. Please check back frequently as we announce more celebrities and their autographs for sale. You can also check out PMX Events/Celebrity Fan Fest Facebook page for on-sale announcements.
- Celebrities will have complimentary 8’ X 10” glossy photos available to sign or can sign a fan’s personal item. PMX Events has a strict weapon ban for metal, glass, plexiglass and stone weapons. Guests will not sign any body part. Celebrity Guests may choose, at their discretion, not to sign any items they cannot read or do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.
- An autograph is a celebrity signature and not a personalized message. Celebrities, at their discretion, may be able to write a few additional words in addition to their signature but it is not guaranteed.
- Because of health and safety concerns, many celebrities do not want any physical contact with fans such as hand shaking. Kissing, hugging or other inappropriate touching is NOT allowed. Inappropriate images may not be signed by the guests and could also cause your removal from event.
- There are 2 ways to get your picture with a celebrity–professional photo ops and photo selfies. With a professional photo op, you receive an 8’X10” glossy photo taken by a professional photographer with backdrop. With a photo selfie, your cell phone takes the photo. Not all celebrities are available for photo selfies. Please refer to Super Hero Car Show & Comic Con site for all purchase options. Pricing varies according to the photo op chosen.
Please arrive for your Professional Photo Op 20 minutes prior to the Photo Op scheduled time. Arriving too early for your Photo Op will cause congestion at the photo queue entrance, and greatly hinder our staff in queuing fans. Please help us create a smooth experience for everyone.
- Please understand that a Photo Op is not a meet and greet, but it is a rapidly moving process. It is important you listen for prompts from the line attendants and the photographer to ensure you get the best photo possible.
- Parents of underage children may wait in line with them. If you have special needs, or are caring for a special needs fan, please speak with our line staff before entering the queue area
- When you enter the Photo Op room, please have your valid Photo Op card / QR code in hand, and ready to present. Have all backpacks, purses, jackets, lanyards or any items you do not want in the photo off and ready to place on the table provided inside. You will not be more than a couple steps from your items.
- For each photo op purchased, you are allowed up to 4 people—this includes adults and children 14 & under. Babies under 1 year do not count.
- Tickets are sold on a day specific basis.
- Your ticket must be used on the day you select. It is not valid for other days unless otherwise indicated.
- Admission is required in addition to the price of the photo op. Some VIP passes have a photo op and/or autograph included with admission. Click on the icon next to each ticket for specific information on that ticket.
- Refunds will not be granted for missed photo ops. However, you may be able exchange your Photo Op ticket for another available Photo Op ticket at Photo Op sales and redemption. However, this is NOT guaranteed. We strongly suggest you be sure to check the Photo Op schedule for changes as the show date approaches, and even the day of the show.
- As stated previously, be sure to be 15-30 minutes early for your photo op, we are not responsible for the length of time any Photo Op lasts as some photo ops only last a matter of minutes. This means if you arrive even two minutes after some photo ops start times, you may miss your chance.
- Not all guests can accommodate poses or props during their Photo Ops. You will be informed prior to entering the op booth whether poses are possible with a specific guest.
- If allowed, please try to have a pose in mind that can be quickly explained and is not unreasonably elaborate.
- Photo ops are a very quick moving process, and some poses are simply not possible. Hugs and handshakes are generally not allowed due to health and safety concerns but are ultimately at the discretion of each of our celebrity guests.
- Be sure to listen for special instructions for each celebrity guest.
- To ensure the health and safety of the guests as well as other fans, there is absolutely no kissing the guests or asking to be kissed by them. Attempting to kiss a guest may result in the loss of your Photo Op without refund.
- Glasses often glare or make it very difficult for the photographer to see if you blinked, so please try to remove them if possible. If you cannot remove them, please be sure to try and tilt the glasses down away from the lights for the best possible photo.
- Our photographers watch for blinks, however, sometimes they are missed. If when you pick up your print and you realize you blinked, please let us know immediately to ensure the guest is still in the room, and we will put you back in for a retake if possible.
- Just follow the brightly colored tape stripe on the floor at the Photo Op room exit. It will guide you to the print pickup area where your print will be handed to you in about 45-60 seconds.
- Digital downloads are included FREE with each Professional Photo. Instructions are at the photo booth area
- Visit Volunteer Sign-Up and submit an application. A member of our Volunteer Team will contact you via email after review.
- Professional cameras (including DSLR) will not be permitted unless you are a registered member of the press that has received proper credentials issued by PMX Events in advance of the event. No zoom lens attachments on any camera type are allowed.
- Flash photography and video recording are not allowed in the autograph, photo op, or at celebrity panels.
- No, selfie sticks are not permitted into the venue.
- No. To ensure the best experience for all our guests, tripods are not allowed.
If you have a disability, please check with the information booth on site so we can make any necessary accommodations. The venue is ADA compliant, and our staff is trained to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience no matter the circumstances.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Law enforcement or our staff may remove anyone from the event at any time, without refunding their admission, if their behavior violates our policy.
- Please remember that “Cosplay Is Not Consent,” and ask before photographing or touching anyone!
No real or realistic guns, knives, swords, hammers, spears or other w are allowed at all, including Airsoft and similar guns. This includes attendees with a concealed carry permit. Any weapon or replica weapon must be made of plastic or foam to be allowed into the event.
- Allowed Items:
- Drawstring Bags
- Tote Bags
- Baby & Diaper Bags
- Poster Tubes
- Art Portfolio Carriers & Cases
- All bags and items carried by guests are subject to search. Event guests will all enter through metal detector/security searches BEFORE entering the event.
- No weapons, guns or knives are allowed except for registered law enforcement officers.
- No roller carts or large bags are allowed, except for strollers for children.
- Parking and event maps will be available prior to show. Parking is $15.00 per vehicle at the Freeman Coliseum & Expo Hall grounds in the designated parking lots. A parking attendant will direct you to the appropriate lot.