Volunteering sign up has ended! Thank you for all your submissions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
PARKING, ADMISSIONS & VIP ADMISSIONS
- Parking is $15.00 per vehicle at the Freeman Coliseum grounds in the designated parking lots. You will be directed to the assigned lots for the 2018 Celebrity Fan Fest.
I bought my admission online. What do I need to bring with me?
- You must bring your confirmation email including your QR code (printed or mobile) to the event registration area on the day of the event.
- We will validate it,and provide a wristband or badge (if applicable) that serves as your entry credential.
- Admissions are valid for one individual for either one or for multiple days,and may not be shared. If you remove a wristband, it is void and will not be valid for re-entry.
- The Celebrity Fan Fest on-site box office onsite may lead to long lines for attendees purchasing the day of the event, We advise all attendees to make their admission purchases in advance online at PMXevents.com to limit their waiting time to enter the event.
If I’m attending with a group, can I pick up everyone’s credentials?
- No, the event registration team must place the wristband on the individual, so we cannot give you all of the wristbands for your group. Each person must be present to receive a wristband.
What are the differences between VIP Packages and General Admission?
- General Admission includes access the main Expo Halls, Cars as Stars and designated panels (except those clearly identified as either “VIP only” or “separate admission required”) on a “space available basis” during our posted event hours.
- All VIP packages specify what attendee benefits are included in every package. See descriptions on our website.
I purchased my “chosen celebrity” VIP package. Does this give me access to other VIP lines or Fast Pass lines?
- Your VIP privileges corresponds to your specified VIP badge purchase . These are clearly defined on the Celebrity Fan Fest website.
How do I redeem my $20 or $40 bonus credit voucher?
- Go to order confirmation email and click the green “redeem” button under the bonus item. Choose the photo op you would like to apply the voucher to and click “upgrade.” The applicable credit is applied to photo op purchase. Once purchase is complete, the bonus credit voucher will be updated with the photo op ticket purchased in order confirmation email. Please note that new photo ops will be added as celebrity guests are announced which will update in redemption options.
I’m bringing my kids to the show. Do they have a separate admission price?
- Children under the age of six(6) years old are FREE!
- Children 6-12 years old need a child admission to enter the event.
- Youth 13-17 years old need a Youth admission purchase to enter the event.
I bought my admission, and my plans have changed. Can I get a refund?
- Like any sporting event or concert ticket, your admission is non-refundable.
I have a disability that requires a companion. Do they need to buy admission?
- Yes, they must purchase admission as well.
Do I have to pay for an Autograph?
- Yes, unless otherwise specified in a VIP package. Our guests sell their autograph throughout the event during their scheduled autograph times.
- The guest’s schedule will be posted online approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the event.
- Not all guests appear all days, so check our website and Facebook page for guest appearance days, and last-minute updates.
Will they sign my <fill in the blank>?
- Celebrity Fan Fest has a strict weapon ban for metal, glass, plexiglass and stone weapons.
- Guests will not sign any body part.
- Guests may choose, at their discretion, not to sign any items with non-English language characters they cannot read.
What other rules should I be aware of during the autograph sessions?
Where can I find the Autograph schedules?
PHOTO OPS & SELFIES
What does my Photo Op entail?
How many fans can be in a single Photo Op with one ticket?
I purchased Photo Ops online. How do I redeem them?
Day Specific tickets and group designations:
How early can I line up for my photo ops?
Can I do a specific pose in my photo?
Can I take a selfie?
NO AUTOGRAPHS, PERSONAL PHOTO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO OP ROOM.
Getting Your Photo:
Digital Downloads & Additional Prints:
What if I miss my Photo Op?
Can I buy a Photo Op at the event?
Do I need Admission to get a Photo Op?
Where can I find a programming schedule?
COSPLAY & FAN GROUPS
Can I include a replica weapon in my cosplay?
What if my costume is a little risqué. Is that OK?
Cosplay is NOT Consent.
CAMERA / PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Can I bring a camera?
When is photography restricted?
Are selfie sticks allowed?
Can I bring a tripod?
- If you have a disability, please check with the information booth on site so we can make any necessary accommodations. The venue is ADA compliant, and our staff is highly trained to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience no matter the circumstances.