Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets & Redemption
How do I print my tickets?
The QR code you received in your Confirmation Email is your ticket! That means it can be scanned right off your phone, or you can print the email and present it the day of the event.
How do I redeem/upgrade/swap my ticket/autograph/photo op?
If available for the event you are attending, these options can be found on the Confirmation Page, accessible via the Confirmation Email you received. There will be “Redeem”, “Swap” and/or “Upgrade” buttons next to the purchased product. Clicking on these buttons will reveal what your Redeem, Swap or Upgrade options are.
How do I change the name on my ticket?
Go to the Confirmation Page, accessible via the Confirmation Email you received. Next to the product you wish to add/change a name to, click “Edit.” You can change the name, phone number, and email address here.
Parking, Admissions & VIP Admission
- Parking is $15.00 per vehicle at the Freeman Coliseum grounds in the designated parking lots. Designated lots are Lot 8 – Use Gate G & Lot 9 – Use Gate A.
I bought my admission online. What do I need to bring with me?
- You must bring your confirmation email including your QR code (printed or mobile) to the event registration area on the day of the event.
- We will validate it and provide a wristband or badge (if applicable) that serves as your entry credential.
- Admissions are valid for one individual for either one or for multiple days,and may not be shared. If you remove a wristband, it is void and will not be valid for re-entry.
- The Celebrity Fan Fest on-site box office onsite may lead to long lines for attendees purchasing the day of the event. We advise all attendees to make their admission purchases in advance online at PMXevents.com to limit their waiting time to enter the event.
If I’m attending with a group, can I pick up everyone’s credentials?
- No, the event registration team must place the wristband on the individual, so we cannot give you all of the wristbands for your group. Each person must be present to receive a wristband.
I’m bringing my kids to the show. Do they have a separate admission price?
- Children under the age of six(6) years old are FREE!
- Children 6-12 years old need a child admission to enter the event.
- 13+ require an adult ticket
I bought my admission, and my plans have changed. Can I get a refund?
- Like any sporting event or concert ticket, your admission is non-refundable.
I have a disability that requires a companion. Do they need to buy admission?
- Yes, they must purchase admission as well.
Do I have to pay for an Autograph?
- Table Autographs are included FREE with admission. Zackery Zachary Levi and Brendan Fraser’s autographs are only available with the purchase of a 4-day pass, gold pass or platinum pass to the June 2020 event.
Will they sign my
- Celebrity Fan Fest has a strict weapon ban for metal, glass, plexiglass and stone weapons. Guests will not sign any body part. Guests may choose, at their discretion, not to sign any items with non-English language characters they cannot read.
What other rules should I be aware of during the autograph sessions?
- Handshakes are allowed. Kissing, hugging or other inappropriate touching is NOT allowed. Inappropriate images may not be signed by the guests and could also cause your removal from event.
Where can I find the Autograph schedules?
- Guest schedules on the PMXevents.com website.
Photo Ops & Selfies
What does a Photo Selfie entail?
- Celebrities FREE table selfies are included with all admissions. Zackery Levi and Brendan Fraser are only doing professional photos, which are available with the purchase of a 4 day pass, gold pass or platinum pass to the June 2020 event.
Professional Photo Op
Please arrive for your Professional Photo Op 20 minutes prior to the Photo Op scheduled time. Arriving too early for your Photo Op will cause congestion at the photo queue entrance, and greatly hinder our staff in queuing fans. Please help us create a smooth experience for everyone.
- Please understand that a Photo Op is not a meet and greet, but it is a rapidly moving process. It is important you listen for prompts from the line attendants and the photographer to ensure you get the best photo possible.
- Parents of underage children may wait in line with them. If you have special needs, or are caring for a special needs fan, please speak with our line staff before entering the queue area
- When you enter the Photo Op room, please have your Photo Op card / QR code in hand, and ready to present. Have all backpacks, purses, jackets, lanyards or any items you do not want in the photo off and ready to place on the table provided inside. You will not be more than a couple steps from your items.
How many fans can be in a single Professional Photo Op with one ticket?
- For each ticket purchased, you may have two persons (adults or Youth older than 12 years old) in the photo.
- For every two adults or youth in the photo, you may have up to 4 children under the age of 12 years old.
Day Specific tickets and group designations:
- Tickets are sold on a day specific basis, and you will choose the day you prefer to have your Photo Op when adding your ticket to your cart.
- Your ticket must be used on the day you select. It is not valid for other days unless you purchased a multi-day pass.
Can I do a specific pose in my photo?
- Not all guests can accommodate poses or props during their Photo Ops. You will be informed prior to entering the op booth whether or not poses are possible with a specific guest.
- If you do have a pose in mind for a guest and that specific guest is in fact allowing poses, please try to have a pose in mind that can be quickly explained and is not unreasonably elaborate.
- Photo ops are a very quick moving process and some poses are simply not possible. Hugs and handshakes are generally acceptable but are ultimately at the discretion of each of our celebrity guests.
Please be very respectful of our celebrity guests and other fans in line. Keep hands above the waist & visible at all times.
- Be sure to listen for special instructions for each celebrity guest.
NO AUTOGRAPHS, PERSONAL PHOTO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO OP ROOM.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of the guests as well as other fans, there is absolutely no kissing the guests or asking to be kissed by them. Attempting to kiss a guest may result in the loss of your Photo Op without refund.
- Glasses often glare or make it very difficult for the photographer to see if you blinked, so please try to remove them if possible. If you cannot remove them, please be sure to try and tilt the glasses down away from the lights for the best possible photo.
- Our photographers watch for blinks, however, sometimes they are missed. If when you pick up your print and you realize you blinked, please let us know immediately to ensure the guest is still in the room, and we will put you back in for a retake if possible.
Getting Your Photo:
- Just follow the brightly colored tape stripe on the floor at the Photo Op room exit. It will guide you to the print pickup area where your print will be handed to you in about 45-60 seconds.
- Digital downloads are included FREE with each Professional Photo. Instructions are at the photo booth area
What if I miss my Photo Op?
- Refunds will not be granted for missed photo ops. However, you may be able exchange your Photo Op ticket for another available Photo Op ticket at Photo Op sales & redemption. However, this is NOT guaranteed. We strongly suggest you be sure to check the Photo Op schedule for changes as the show date approaches, and even the day of the show.
- As stated previously, be sure to be 15-30 minutes early for your photo op, we are not responsible for the length of time any Photo Op lasts as some photo ops only last a matter of minutes. This means if you arrive even two minutes after some photo ops start times, you may miss your chance.
Do I need Admission to get a Photo Op?
- Yes. Admission is required in addition to the price of the photo op.
Can I bring a camera?
- Professional cameras (including DSLR) will not be permitted unless you are a registered member of the press that has received proper credentials issued by Celebrity Fan Fest or PMX Events in advance of the 2019 Celebrity Fan Fest event. No zoom lens attachments on any camera type are allowed.
When is photography restricted?
- Flash photography and video recording are not allowed during the main stage panels.
Are selfie sticks allowed?
- No, selfie sticks are not permitted into the venue.
Can I bring a tripod?
- No. To ensure the best experience for all our guests, tripods are not allowed.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Law enforcement or our staff may remove anyone from the event at any time, without refunding their admission, if their behavior violates our policy.
- Please remember that “Cosplay Is Not Consent,” and ask before photographing or touching anyone!
- No real or realistic guns, knives, swords, hammers, spears or other weapons are allowed at all, including Airsoft and similar guns. This includes attendees with a concealed carry permit. Any weapon or replica weapon must be made of plastic or foam to be allowed into the event.
I have a carry permit, can I bring my gun?
- No guns other than foam or plastic toys are allowed in the event. No exceptions.
- Drawstring Bags
- Tote Bags
- Baby & Diaper Bags
- Poster Tubes
- Art Portfolio Carriers & Cases
No Full-Sized Backpacks Allowed
All bags and items carried by guests are subject to search. Celebrity Fan Fest guests will all enter through metal detector/security searches BEFORE entering the event.
No weapons, guns or knives are allowed with the exception of registered law enforcement officers.