Volunteering sign up has ended! Thank you for all your submissions.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t see the topic you need help with email us at email@example.com for assistance.
What is a Fan Fiesta pass and how is it different from VIP or general admission?
- Fan Fiesta is a specially designated area of the show where pass holders receive any combination of 8 complimentary photo selfies and/or autographs with celebrity guests located in this zone. The Fan Fiesta pass grants access to this zone and includes 2-day admission to the show in addition to the 8 photo selfies or autographs. That is the equivalent of photos and autographs being only about $12.50 each—amazing!
- Visit CelebrityFanFest to see the current list of celebrities appearing in Fan Fiesta.
- Fan Fiesta passholders may bring one (1) person with them into the Fan Fiesta zone. That person can have any type of pass and doesn’t need a Fan Fiesta Badge.
- Other types of admission passes don’t grant access to Fan Fiesta zone. Click on the icon next to each ticket for specific information on that ticket.
- Fan Fiesta celebrity photo selfies and autographs are not taken at the same time. Please refer to the Fan Fiesta schedule when available to plan appropriately.
How can I get a professional photo with a Celebrity guest that is in Fan Fiesta or Technology of Tomorrow Consumer Electronics Showcase?
- All celebrity guests will also have a professional photo op and autograph session so even if they are appearing in a specific area like Fan Fiesta or Technology of Tomorrow Consumer Electronics Showcase, attendees will be able to purchase a professional photo op or autograph with them online prior to the show. Stay tuned for that announcement.
How can I upgrade my pass?
- Simply go to your Confirmation Page which can be accessed from your original Confirmation Email. From there you will see green Upgrade or Swap buttons. The options that are listed are the only upgrade options possible—if an option is not listed, it means that upgrade is not possible. Select the product you would like to Upgrade or Swap to and pay the difference due if applicable.
- Note that it is possible to have a product be swappable for a product of a lower price. In these cases, the amount of difference will not be refunded or credited. Please take care when applying swappable to your ticket types.
I purchased a VIP admission, how can I get into the Fan Fiesta zone?
- A special discount is available for those guests who purchased a VIP pass. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a VIP passholder and didn’t receive it.
I bought my admission online. What do I need to bring with me?
- You must bring your confirmation email including your QR code (printed or mobile) to the event registration area on the day of the event.
- We will validate it and provide a wristband or badge (if applicable) that serves as your entry credential.
- Except for family passes, admissions are valid for one individual for either one or multiple days and may not be shared. If you remove a wristband, it is void and will not be valid for re-entry.
- We advise all attendees to make their admission purchases in advance online at PMXevents.com to limit their waiting time to enter the event.
Can I get my wristband and/or badge prior to show?
- Admission passes that include a badge purchased by May 15th will be shipped to you ($6.99 fee). Please be sure to enter valid shipping address at checkout. All other types of admission get a wristband and can be picked up at registration.
If I’m attending with a group, can I pick up everyone’s credentials?
- No, the event registration team must place the wristband on the individual, so we cannot give you all of the wristbands for your group. Each person must be present to receive a wristband.
I’m bringing my kids to the show. Do they have a separate admission price?
- Children 0-5 years old are FREE!
- Children 6-12 years old need a child admission to enter the event.
- 13+ require an adult ticket
I bought my admission, and my plans have changed. Can I get a refund?
- Like any sporting event or concert ticket, your admission is non-refundable.
I have a disability that requires a companion. Do they need to buy admission?
- Yes, they must purchase admission as well.
How do I print my tickets?
- The QR code you received in your Confirmation Email is your ticket! That means it can be scanned right off your phone, or you can print the email and present it the day of the event.
How do I redeem/upgrade/swap my ticket/autograph/photo op?
- If available for the event you are attending, these options can be found on the Confirmation Page, accessible via the Confirmation Email you received. There will be “Redeem”, “Swap” and/or “Upgrade” buttons next to the purchased product. Clicking on these buttons will reveal what your Redeem, Swap or Upgrade options are.
How do I change the name on my ticket?
- Go to the Confirmation Page, accessible via the Confirmation Email you received. Next to the product you wish to add/change a name to, click “Edit.” You can change the name, phone number, and email address here.
How do autographs work?
- There are 3 areas in which attendees can get autographs—Expo Hall 1 Autographs, the Fan Fiesta Zone, and in the Technology of Tomorrow Consumer Electronics Showcase. All autograph options will be available at Celebrity Fan Fest online. Stay tuned for autograph ticket on-sale date announcements.
Will they sign my
- Celebrity Fan Fest has a strict weapon ban for metal, glass, plexiglass and stone weapons. Guests will not sign any body part. Celebrity Guests may choose, at their discretion, not to sign any items they cannot read or do anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.
What other rules should I be aware of during the autograph sessions?
- Handshakes are allowed. Kissing, hugging or other inappropriate touching is NOT allowed. Inappropriate images may not be signed by the guests and could also cause your removal from event.
Where can I find the Autograph schedules?
- Guest schedules, when available, will be listed on www.CelebrityFanFest.com at least 30 days prior to the event.
How do photo ops work?
- There are 2 ways to get your picture with a celebrity–professional photo ops and photo selfies. With a professional photo op, you receive an 8’X10” glossy photo taken by a professional photographer with backdrop. With a photo selfie, your cell phone or camera takes the photo. Not all celebrities are available for photo selfies but most will be available for professional photo op(s). Please refer to celebrity schedules when available to plan your schedule. Pricing varies according to the photo op chosen.
- Professional Photo Ops are available in Expo Hall 1 in the northwest side of building.
- Photo Selfies are available in the Fan Fiesta area in Expo Hall 1 in the northeast side of building and in the Technology of Tomorrow Consumer Electronics Showcase in Expo Hall 2 with the celebrities listed in those areas.
Professional Photo Ops
Please arrive for your Professional Photo Op 20 minutes prior to the Photo Op scheduled time. Arriving too early for your Photo Op will cause congestion at the photo queue entrance, and greatly hinder our staff in queuing fans. Please help us create a smooth experience for everyone.
- Please understand that a Photo Op is not a meet and greet, but it is a rapidly moving process. It is important you listen for prompts from the line attendants and the photographer to ensure you get the best photo possible.
- Parents of underage children may wait in line with them. If you have special needs, or are caring for a special needs fan, please speak with our line staff before entering the queue area.
- When you enter the Photo Op room, please have your valid Photo Op card / QR code in hand, and ready to present. Have all backpacks, purses, jackets, lanyards or any items you do not want in the photo off and ready to place on the table provided inside. You will not be more than a couple steps from your items.
How many fans can be in a single Professional Photo Op with one ticket?
- For each ticket purchased, you may have two persons (adults or Youth older than 12 years old) in the photo.
- For every two adults or youth in the photo, you may have up to 4 children under the age of 12 years old.
Day Specific tickets and group designations:
- Tickets are sold on a day specific basis.
- Your ticket must be used on the day you select. It is not valid for other days unless otherwise indicated.
Do I need Admission to get a Professional Photo Op?
- Admission is required in addition to the price of the photo op. Some VIP passes have a photo op and/or autograph included with admission. Click on the icon next to each ticket for specific information on that ticket.
What if I miss my Photo Op?
- Refunds will not be granted for missed photo ops. However, you may be able exchange your Photo Op ticket for another available Photo Op ticket at Photo Op sales & redemption. However, this is NOT guaranteed. We strongly suggest you be sure to check the Photo Op schedule for changes as the show date approaches, and even the day of the show.
- As stated previously, be sure to be 15-30 minutes early for your photo op, we are not responsible for the length of time any Photo Op lasts as some photo ops only last a matter of minutes. This means if you arrive even two minutes after some photo ops start times, you may miss your chance.
Can I do a specific pose in my photo?
- Not all guests can accommodate poses or props during their Photo Ops. You will be informed prior to entering the op booth whether or not poses are possible with a specific guest.
- If allowed, please try to have a pose in mind that can be quickly explained and is not unreasonably elaborate.
- Photo ops are a very quick moving process and some poses are simply not possible. Hugs and handshakes are generally acceptable but are ultimately at the discretion of each of our celebrity guests.
Please be very respectful of our celebrity guests and other fans in line. Keep hands above the waist & visible at all times.
- Be sure to listen for special instructions for each celebrity guest.
NO AUTOGRAPHS, PERSONAL PHOTO OR VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE PHOTO OP ROOM.
- In order to ensure the health and safety of the guests as well as other fans, there is absolutely no kissing the guests or asking to be kissed by them. Attempting to kiss a guest may result in the loss of your Photo Op without refund.
- Glasses often glare or make it very difficult for the photographer to see if you blinked, so please try to remove them if possible. If you cannot remove them, please be sure to try and tilt the glasses down away from the lights for the best possible photo.
- Our photographers watch for blinks, however, sometimes they are missed. If when you pick up your print and you realize you blinked, please let us know immediately to ensure the guest is still in the room, and we will put you back in for a retake if possible.
Getting Your Photo:
- Just follow the brightly colored tape stripe on the floor at the Photo Op room exit. It will guide you to the print pickup area where your print will be handed to you in about 45-60 seconds.
- Digital downloads are included FREE with each Professional Photo. Instructions are at the photo booth area
- Parking and event maps will be available prior to show. Parking is $15.00 per vehicle at the Freeman Expo Halls & Coliseum grounds in the designated parking lots. Designated lots are Lot 8—use Gate G and Lots 1 and 9—use Gate A.
Hotels & Airfare
- Discounted hotel rates are available for show attendees. Go to Plan Your Visit for discounted travel info and more.
Can I bring a camera?
- Professional cameras (including DSLR) will not be permitted unless you are a registered member of the press that has received proper credentials issued by Celebrity Fan Fest or PMX Events in advance of the 2019 Celebrity Fan Fest event. No zoom lens attachments on any camera type are allowed.
When is photography restricted?
- Flash photography and video recording are not allowed during the main stage panels.
Are selfie sticks allowed?
- No, selfie sticks are not permitted into the venue.
Can I bring a tripod?
- No. To ensure the best experience for all our guests, tripods are not allowed.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Law enforcement or our staff may remove anyone from the event at any time, without refunding their admission, if their behavior violates our policy.
- Please remember that “Cosplay Is Not Consent,” and ask before photographing or touching anyone!
- No real or realistic guns, knives, swords, hammers, spears or other weapons are allowed at all, including Airsoft and similar guns. This includes attendees with a concealed carry permit. Any weapon or replica weapon must be made of plastic or foam to be allowed into the event.
I have a carry permit, can I bring my gun?
- No guns other than foam or plastic toys are allowed in the event. No exceptions.
- Allowed Items:
- Drawstring Bags
- Tote Bags
- Baby & Diaper Bags
- Poster Tubes
- Art Portfolio Carriers & Cases
- All bags and items carried by guests are subject to search. Celebrity Fan Fest guests will all enter through metal detector/security searches BEFORE entering the event.
- No weapons, guns or knives are allowed except for registered law enforcement officers.
- No roller carts or large bags are allowed, except for strollers for children.